Tandem automatically sync Sub-Labels directly under your main label. Sub-labels can be created or deleted by any collaborator. You can create as many sub-labels as you like. Unlike, main label, sub-labels don't have their own email address.
Sub labels are very helpful in cases like managing multiple projects with same group of people.
1. To create a sub-label, simply create it with Gmail. No need to visit Tandem console.
2. Sub-Labels are directly visible under your Gmail Label
3. Emails put in the sub labels are automatically shared. Similarly, those deleted from a sub label by any collaborator, inturn deletes them from other collaborators as well.
4. To delete a sub-label, simply delete it like you do in Gmail. Tandem would delete it from all other participants as well.
5. Emails from the deleted sub label go into your 'Trash' or 'All Mail' folder.