If label name already exists in a collaborators mailbox and he is invited to join the another shared label with the same name. He must change the name of the NEW shared label, to be able to accept the invite.
Following screens detail the process:
1. Collaborator 'demo.tandem' already has a label called [Project A]
2. He receives an invite to join another shared label with the same name [Project A]
3. He accepts the invite.
4. He will receive the following information on trying to accept the invite. He should click on Log in button on his
5. Once he logs in he must click on the 'Accept' button
6. He will receive a prompt to change the name of the new label
(Note: he already has [Project A] as one of the existing shared labels
7. He changes the name of the new label to any other name relevant to him to understand/track/differentiate.
8. In his tandem console the details of this label show the name the label was originally created with.